2012년 2월 10일 금요일

 Moumoon - Moonlight:My favourite J-pop

Hello everyone! I'm KS1974 from Fukuoka, on Kyushu Island, Japan.

Well, It's first time to post on Blogger. This time,  I'll introduce you my favourite J-pop Moumoon -Moonlight on Youtube.


This video is the current ending ID of Miyazaki Telecasting Corporation (テレビ宮崎 in Japanese), a commercial TV broadcaster in Miyazaki Prefecture which is used this song on its background music.
I heard her song first time when I saw this video. It shows Miyazaki City at night. First, Oyodo River which is running throughout the city, changing from daytime to nighttime, and then time lapsed Tachibana Street, the busiest commercial centre in the city. Finally, it appears a night view of Miyazaki from a transmission tower at the head office (see above).

It's a music box version. It's so lovely to hear it. Enjoy!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기