2013년 7월 6일 토요일

English:My travel schedule to Seoul, Hong Kong and the UK for 16 days

From 8th to 23rd July, I'm going to Seoul, Hong Kong and the UK for 16 days. Actually, I was planning a travel from 3 months ago because I hate the loud voice of election candidates for the House of Councilors in Japan until the day before the election polling day, 21st of July.

My travel schedule is as follows:
On 8 July, I fly to Seoul Incheon by Asiana Airlines OZ131 at 11:50 am. After arriving at Incheon, I'll go to Sky Hotel near the airport. After check-in, I headed off to Seoul by train.

On 9 July, I fly to London via Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific CX417/253. The CX417 flight will be departed at 10:20 am, so I must go to the airport by 8:20 am. The plane arrives at Hong Kong 1 pm in local time. The connection time for CX253 flight to London Heathrow is 100 minutes; maybe I'm going to the gate in a hurry. I take a Premium Economy class between Hong Kong and London round-trip. I bought at an affordable price from Cathay Pacific official website; it was KRW2,179,100.00 (=186,072 JPY) including all taxes, fees and surcharges at the time of purchase, on 5 April.
From Cathay Pacific website

The CX253 flight arrives at London Heathrow Airport 8:30 pm in the local time. Note that there are 7 hour time differences between Hong Kong and London. You know the fact that London Heathrow Airport is famed for their bad attitude of immigration officers! They'll ask me some questions, such as travel period, hotel addresses, return air ticket, How much money do you have? etc. Sometimes it'll take for a long time. So I was booked the nearest hotel, Ibis London Heathrow Airport for 2 nights.

On 10th July: Visit to Windsor Castle in the morning, plane spotting at Heathrow in the afternoon.

On 11th July: I'll move to another hotel near the Heathrow Airport, Jurys Inn Heathrow. After moving, go to London city for sightseeing.

On 12th and 13th July: In the morning, I fly to Edinburgh by plane. After arriving, I visit to Edinburgh Castle and walk around the city. Spend at Royal British Hotel two nights.

On 14th July: In the morning, take a train to Windermere in the "Lake District". There, I'll visit to two related places of Beatrix Potter, the author of Peter Rabbit. The one is Hill Top in Near Sawrey, and the another one is Beatrix Potter Gallery in Hawkshead. Travel on a steam locomotive train from Lake Side to Haverthwaite etc. Stay there one night. Next evening, I head off to Manchester by train. Spend at Jurys Inn Manchester one night.

On 16th July: Go to York by train. It takes two hours from Manchester. I'll visit to Clifford's Tower, York Minster etc. After returning to Manchester once, I'll take another train to London. Spend at Hotel ibis London Excel Docklands the last five nights.

On 17th July: Day tripping to Bath by train. Bath is well-known for its hot springs which is supplied from three sources of the 45 degrees Celsius. It's the most tourist attractions in England. 

On 18th July: London city sightseeing.

On 19th July: Take a bus tour to Oxford, Stratford, the Cotswold District and Warwick Castle.

On 20th July: Take another bus tour to Leeds Castle, Canterbury Minster, Dover and Greenwich. Both tours are organised by Golden Tours.

On 21st July: London city sightseeing until 6 pm. In the evening, I head off to the Airport. Say good-bye to London. Fly to Hong Kong on CX254 at 10:20 pm.

On 22nd July: After arriving at Hong Kong 5:05 pm. Since 7 hours waiting for the connecting flight, I was decided to go sightseeing to Victoria Peak, Avenue of Stars and night market in Jordan. 

On 23rd July: Fly back to Seoul on CX412 at 1:00 am, so I must return to the airport two hours before departure. The plane arrives at Seoul 5:35. After the procedure of the connecting flight OZ132 to Fukuoka at the Asiana Airlines transfer desk is done, take Star line shuttle train to move the main terminal. After that, I'll take a shower for refresh at Hub Lounge. The OZ132 flight to returning home. The flight will be departed at 10:15 am, and arrives at Fukuoka 11:35.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기