2021년 12월 8일 수요일

Staying at Sanso Kannawaen, Beppu

 After visiting Jumonjibaru viewpoint, we headed to Sanso Kannawaen (山荘神和苑), a Japanese-style inn in Kannawa Onsen♨ I've never stayed there so I was really looking forward to it. 

This time we just stay for one night and booked on the ryokan site at a reasonable cost, ¥36,000 per person per night with two meals🍴 The staff are all very kind and I got Taiwanese tea as a welcome drink at check-in😊  

The room we stayed in was on the second floor of the annex. It has both Japanese and Western; the Japanese-style room was equipped with four tatami mats and the Western-style room was with a king-sized twin bed🛏😄 

We also have a wooden bath🛁 in the room.  
The night view of Beppu from my bed is beautiful🌃
The next morning I woke up at 7 am. My mom got up before 7 o'clock. She went to a hot spring in the main building because she loves onsen very much😁

After having breakfast, we took a walk in the Japanese garden on the first floor. 

Carps🎏 in a pond. 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기