2021년 12월 17일 금요일

What did see on the way

Here, I'll tell you the places we went on the way to Aso Jinja, a Shinto shrine⛩ in Aso, Kumamoto.

First, we stopped at Sagiridai (狭霧台), a scenic spot in Yufu city (由布市), Oita. This is the best viewing spot for great panorama of Yufuin (湯布院) town center from here. As you see in the picture, the entire town of Yufuin is surrounded by Yufu mountains⛰😁

Close up view of the Mount Yufu.
Please take a look at my uploaded video📹 taken by mobile📱
Next, we dropped in Chojabaru (長者原) Visitor Center🚗 Chojabaru is the center of Handa-kogen (飯田高原) Plateau in Kokonoe, Oita. Behind the building is the Dadebaru (ダデ原) Wetland, a Ramsar Convention-registered wetland, with a barrier-free boardwalk. You can take a walk through the marsh while feeling the nature of four seasons❗ 

Before going to Aso Shrine, I took a picture of the five mountains of Aso from Shiroyama observatory. I just watched the news that the Mount Aso crater otherwise known as Mount Nakadake erupted the other day. Until now, there was no effect of volcanic ash, so I hope that it will end soon😡😢 
I put a video taken while looking at the magnificent view of Aso.


  


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기