2016년 6월 20일 월요일

My next trip to Malacca, Malaysia

I've decided to go Seoul, Singapore and Malacca, Malaysia for 8 days from July 3 to 10. Going to Malaysia is a long time, since October 2014. Last time I went to George Town, the center of Penang Island. I bought a discounted ticket of Singapore Airlines from Seoul. The price is 718.300 KRW (=about 63,100 Yen) including all taxes, fees and surcharges. This time I want to take either Thai Airways or Singapore Airlines from Seoul, so I was checking out prices from late March. Finally I was decided to go with Singapore Airlines because their flight schedules can be better and earn on my Kris Flyer miles. Between Fukuoka and Seoul, I fly by Korean Air as a connecting flight.

 Flights are as follows:

  • July 3 KE788 FUK 10:30 - ICN 11:55/SQ609 ICN 16:40 - SIN 22:05
  • July 8/9 SQ5341 KUL 21:45 - SIN 22:40/SQ608 SIN 00:10 - ICN 07:45
  • July 10 KE781 ICN 18:40 - FUK 19:55
The first day, I take a Korean Air flight to Seoul, then a Singapore Airlines flight to Singapore. The transit time at Incheon is 4 hours and 45 minutes, so it has a plenty of time to change planes. I'm staying in Singapore for two nights. On July 5, I'm going to Malacca by bus. I don't decide what to do in Malacca yet, maybe later. After spending 2 nights there, it's scheduled to go Kuala Lumpur. I only have one day in KL, therefore I really want to visit the Petronas Twin Towers, the world's tallest twin towers. On July 8, I'm going back to Seoul via Singapore. From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, I take a code-share flight operated by Silk Air, the regional airline of Singapore Airlines. This is a very short flight, it only takes 55 minutes. After a short transit time in Singapore, I take on an overnight flight to Seoul.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기