2015년 4월 5일 일요일

Change my schedule for next travel

I made some minor changes for my itinerary on Friday. Originally, I booked connecting flights separately between Fukuoka and Taipei via Seoul Incheon by using a free ticket between Seoul and Taipei. But I want time to go faster, so I decided to change outward journey to Cathay Pacific which offers a direct flight from Fukuoka. I still have 11,682 miles of Asia Miles, therefore I paid 120 USD plus all taxes, fees and surcharges of 203,00 HKD (about 26,20 USD and 3,200 JPY) that is a total of 146,40 USD (=17,409 JPY) by online. Before doing that, I called Kris Flyer call center to change my booking to Taipei/Seoul/Fukuoka on the way home. They replied me answer back so quickly,  re-booked my flights and charged me for a total amount of 10,290 JPY with my credit card. Of course, they gave me back the tax amount of 10,390 JPY I paid before. A fee of 3,600 JPY was automatically deducted when refund. I also made a cancellation of Asiana flight between Fukuoka and Seoul, and of Transit hotel at Incheon on the first day. They also gave my money back soon.

My new flight itineraries are as follows.
  • April 18 CX511 Fukuoka 10:40 am - Taipei 12:10 pm
  • April 24 BR160 Taipei 3:15 pm - Seoul Incheon 6:45 pm
  • April 27 OZ136 Seoul Incheon 5:00 pm - Fukuoka 6:20 pm
The Cathay Pacific flight CX511 is scheduled to be operated by A340-300s. Presently the airline have 11 fleets, but all the fleets will be out of service by 2017. I've never taken them before, it will be my pleasure to do so.
The EVA Air flight is scheduled be operated by Kitty Jet. I flew that plane from Fukuoka to Taiwan before. I got the full experience of Hello Kitty related characters both before and during the flight: in-flight amenities, such as pillow covers, cutlery, snacks, hand soaps in the WC etc.. and even my boarding pass!  



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기