2018년 11월 22일 목요일

Daizenji Tamatare-gu, Kurume

In the afternoon, we went to Daizenji Tamatare-gu (大善寺玉垂宮), a Shinto shrine in Kurume, Fukuoka. The shrine is famous for its Oniyo (鬼夜) festival held on the evening of January 7 every year. It is counted as one of Japan's three great fire festivals.
The Genna Torii (元和鳥居) and Somon.
Before going to the main temple, I washed my hands at Chozuya.
Going through the Romon gate, I got into the shrine.
Honden or the main shrine.
I found bamboo sticks leaning over the barricades. They will make a big torch to be used for the above-mentioned fire festival. 
 The bell tower. I wonder why are there Buddhism things still left?
There is a bamboo grove in a corner of the shrine grounds.
A big torch used for the Oniyo fire festival put on display in the corridor.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기