2015년 2월 22일 일요일

My next travel plan to Seoul and Taiwan in April

I've decided to go to Seoul and Taiwan from April 19 to 26. I want to avoid the annoyance of loud speech on the unified local election which will be held twice on April, especially the second one on the 26th, so I had planned to go abroad during the campaign period. The free round-trip ticket between Seoul to Taipei is required 25,000 miles, I have 21,853 miles of Kris Flyer now. In that case, I can get a free ticket if I pay 160 USD more. I had already booked my flights and paid additional costs, such as taxes, fees and surcharges. Of course, I have to make a connection flight to Seoul, so I bought a separate air ticket from Asiana Airlines.

Schedules are as follows.
  • April 18 OZ135 Fukuoka 19:20 - Seoul Incheon 20:40
  • April 19 OZ711 Seoul Incheon 10:10 - Taipei 11:40
  • April 24 BR160 Taipei 15:15 - Seoul Incheon 18:45
  • April 26 OZ136 Seoul Incheon 17:00 - Fukuoka 18:20
I had tried to book a Thai Airways flight, but it was fully booked. They can be arranged both Asiana and EVA Air, and an EVA Air flight is only available from Taipei on the 24th. I know EVA will be used Kitty Jet for their Incheon route, I booked flight of the day immediately.
Since Asiana has no connecting flight during the day, therefore I have to make a stopover both at Incheon. I had decided to stay a transit hotel one night at the airport because I don't want to hurry in the morning.
Where will I go there in Taiwan? I really want to go Tainan, a city where traditional and modern architecture coexist, e.g. Confucius temple, and Anping Fort, the oldest castle in Taiwan built by Dutch in 1624, has been used as the center of administration and trade during the colonial era. I'll also visit to Kaohsiung and Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. In Korea, I want to take pictures of planes at Incheon International Airport sky deck in the evening. Maybe I stroll the Bukchon area where traditional Korean style houses still left on the street corner.

I'm now thinking about my travel plan, so I'll tell you about it later.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기