2014년 10월 20일 월요일

Go traveling to Seoul, Hong Kong and George Town

As I mentioned before, I'm traveling to Seoul, Hong Kong and George Town/Penang for 6 days from tomorrow.

I'm so excited to go George Town/Penang first time. I already went to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia in 2007. During my stay in George Town, I'll visit to Cornwallis fortress, the architectural vestiges of British colonial era still remains there. Little India, the Indian street area that spreads back to the Harmony Road. The street has colorful cultures of religious buildings, of mosque, and Hindu and Chinese temples. As its name, there is a mixture of multicultural society, Malay, India and China.  A notable building in the town is Komtor, a 65 story circular building and the landmark of George Town, is located in the west side of old city center. You can catch the view of the city panorama of 360 degrees from the observatory on the 58th floor.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기