2023년 10월 22일 일요일

Staying at Sozankyo ryokan in Aso, Kumamoto

After visiting Imayama Daishi temple, we headed to Sozankyo (蘇山郷), a Japanese-style inn in Uchinomaki Onsen♨ I've never stayed there so I was really looking forward to it.

This time we just stay for one night and booked on the ryokan site at a reasonable cost, ¥21,050 per person per night with two meals🍽 The staff are all very kind and I got Matcha Japanese green tea as a welcome drink at check-in😊
The room we stayed at Myojo (明星) on the third floor. It has both Japanese and Western, but it's quite simple😉 They only put a king-sized twin bed🛏 on tatami mat😅 
The Wagyu beef steak I had for dinner😋
I found a Kumamon (くまモン) cute bear🐻 doll in the hotel lobby😍
The next morning I woke up at 7 am. My mom got up before 7 o'clock. She went to a hot spring again because she loves onsen very much. 

We had breakfast at 7:30 so we have to go to the same place as dinner last night. 
 
A variety of dishes.  
Steamed pork with fresh veggies. They use juicy and pork tenderloin for breakfast.
We stayed in the room with a view of the Aso mountains🌄
Good morning mountain views from my room.







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기