2019년 4월 11일 목요일

Seeing Hinamatsuri dolls festival at the Old Fukuda House, Saga

After seeing Hinamatsuri dolls festival at the Saga Folklore Museum, I went to another place, the Old Fukuda Family House. It is a little bit far away from other places, located in the south of Yanagimachi, Saga's historic district.

I saw a beautiful old house called Nanri-tei (南里邸) on the way. The house was built in the Edo period and is the oldest Machiya buildings in the city.
Nonaka Usaien (野中烏犀圓) is a pharmaceutical company along the old Nagasaki Kaido highway. Founded in 1626, the company still makes nourishing medicine that is only available here.
I finally came to the house of rich man.
I already bought a common ticket for Hinamatsuri so I can go inside without additional pay. Here are gorgeous Hina dolls made from Saga Nishiki, a traditional craft of the prefecture.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기